Drum Wood Chipper Wood Shredder Introduction:
Wood Chipper Shredder is one kind of special equipment for producing wood chips, widely used in the raw material preparing process in the factories of flake-board, fiberboard, papermaking and wood chips making plant.
Raw material for drum wood chipper is mainly small trail wood, lumbering remains (such as branches, twigs, tress etc) and woodworking remains (such as slab, plank, log core, waste veneer etc). It also can be used to chip nonlignin raw material (such as flax pole, bulrush, bamboo etc).
Advantages of Drum Wood Chipper Machine
1)Advanced structure, high quality cutting chippers,wide scope of application, simple operation, easy maintenance;
2) Wear-resistant sharp alloy tool, reliable advanced and to enhance its
3) Wearing parts low-consumption, low running cost.
Technical Parameter of Wood Chipper Machine:
|Number of flying knives(pcs)||2||2||2||2||2*2|
|Feed opening size(mm)||120*300||180*500||225*680||240*780||330*1050|
|Knife rotor speed(rpm)||730||590||650||650||550|
|Max dia of log||Cutting bark||120||160||160||190|
|Wood chips length(mm)||26||30||30||30||30|
|Main motor power(kw)||45||55||110||132||220|
|Feed roller motor power(kw)||2*1.1||2*3||2*4||2*5.5||2*7.5|
In order to serve you better, please try to provide the below information:
1) What is the material to be crushed? If timber, what kind of wood?
3) Moisture content?
4) Maximum diameter?
5) Maximum length?
6) Required production capacity?
7) Required chips size?
8) What will wood chips be used for ? ( making wood pellets? For biomass power plant? Etc)
9) Working location of the machine?
10) Other special requirement which you think necessary to let me know?
Then I will recommend suitable model based on your actual needs.