Introduction of corn hammer mill
Corn hammer mill is a machine used to shred material into fine particles (size reduction). Feed hammer mill machine is used for grinding raw materials by large and medium livestock and aqua feed mills. It can also be used for grass and pharmacy fine grinding. The granular raw materials, such as corn, sorghum, wheat, beans, etc can be grinded;
What's more, we have many sorts of hammer machine which been applied in many industries, including:Milling grain, Ethanol plants (corn), Sawmills, size reduction of trim scrap and planer shavings into boiler fuel or mulch, A farm machine, which mills grain into coarse flour to be fed to livestock.
Hammer mill parts
FDSP provides professional technical support, customer service and parts availability — including a full selection of roller compactor and hammer mill parts, such as rotors, hammer screens,bearing,slieve plate. With our engineers’ assistance you can rest assured you’ll select the correct equipment for your hammer machine and avoid any unanticipated snags in the production process.
Advantages of hammer mill
1. FDSP hammer machine is simple structure, safe, dependable, easily mounting and convenient operation, low vibration, high output;
2. FDSP hammer mill is widely used for grinding granular materials, such as corn, sorghum, wheat, soybean, etc;
3. Steel plate welded structure
4. Motor and rotor are mounted on same base plate;
5. Pin coupling direct connection driving;
6. Rotor passes accurate dynamic balancing test;
7. Safe operation door to ensure it is locked when operation;
8. The inlet is on top of machine for easy operation.
Finished product produced by FDSP corn hammer mill:
FDSP has about 20 years of experience in the comprehensive development and utilizationin agriculture field. It covers an area of 15000 square meters, covering total area of 15,000 square meters with over 200 staffs, located in liyang city, jiangsu province, China, a beautiful and ancient city.
obtained ISO9001:2008 international quality system certification, CE certification for feed machinery, fertilizer machinery, biomass equipment and complete sets of production line, SGS certification
Main Shaft Speed (rpm)