Counter-flow cooler principle: The counter-flow cooler principle is adopted to cool the pellets with high temperature and moisture. Hot air touches hot pellets and cool air touches cool pellets so as to avoid the pellet surface crack caused by sudden cooling produced by direct touching between...
Counter-flow cooler principle:
The counter-flow cooler principle is adopted to cool the pellets with high temperature and moisture. Hot air touches hot pellets and cool air touches cool pellets so as to avoid the pellet surface crack caused by sudden cooling produced by direct touching between cool air and hot pellets. At the same time, the airlock is used for feeding and space of air inlet bigger, therefore it can get better cooling effects.
After the pelletizing process, the temperature of the feed pellet is about 60-80 degree, and the moisture content of the wood pellet is about 15%, so we need use cooler to reduce about 3-4% moisture, such this the wood pellet is easy to store.In the process,we choose FDSP SKLN series Counterflow Cooler.
Features of counter-flow cooler
1. After cooling pellets temperature don’t exceed room temperature 3-5°C.
2. The discharge structure of slide gate runs stably and smoothly.
3. A unique slide discharge door structure.
4. Suitable for cooling a variety of pellets material.
5. Low power consumption, easily operation.
Advantages of counter-flow cooler
1. It can avoid the quench cracking of the pellet surface. It can also avoid the core moisture and heat are difficult to distribute and the pellets are fragile in the cooling time and other shortcomings, which are generally caused by the vertical cooler.
2. The machine has the function of high capacity, good cooling effect, high degree of automation, low noise, easy maintenance.
Not Less than 10-15Mins
Temperature after Cooling
Not higher than ambient temperature +3-5°C
Power of Airlock (kw)