Comparision of flat die and ring die wood pellet mill machine
You may find several types pellet machine in China market. Flat die wood pellet machine and ring die wood pellet mill are very common. Well, what is the difference between them?
Flat die wood pellet mill :
1. High operational cost( rapid equipment wear and more maintenance);
2. Be used for small scale(<500kg/day) animal feed or wood pellets;
3. The price of equipment is cheap, and service time is short.
Ring die wood pellet mill :
1. Low operational cost, the equipment(not quickly wear out with a bit of care),;
2. Popular and widely used feed or wood pellet production with capacity from medium to large(>500kg/hour),
3. The price is expensive;service time is much longer.
4. The durability of pellets from ring die machine is better than flat die machine.
1. Screw feeder
( to feed the raw material evenly and break the arch)
2. Forced feeder
( especially designed for those materials with low density and low fluidity)
3. Pelleting chamber
( Ring die and rollers)
4. Cutting mechanism
( to control the length of pellet)
(transmission system, with efficiency above 97% and gear-box body is made by
5. Siemens motor
( famous brand, to ensure long service time)