Features of grain storage silo (spiral steel silo):
1. High strength: The maize silo wall is reinforced by vertical stiffener and occluded by screw beam. It has great strength and good resistance to wind, earthquake and snow.
2. Good sealing function: Crimping and seaming of five-layer spiral steel plates ensures airproof, so our maize silo can be used to store construction materials such as cement, gypsum, fly ash and slag, as well as liquids.
3. Small area occupancy: The smallest distance between maize silo amounts to 600mm.
4. Short construction cycle: High-level automatic construction at site, Need only 5-6 days for a 1,000 tons maize silo.
5. Long working life: 25-30 years, achieved by best combination of plates of different thickness for maize silo body.
6. Nice appearance: The roof is subulate and is not easy to accumulate dust or water. The bin is shining and observable with silvery lines.
Features of grain storage silo (assembly steel silo):
1. High precision: Our maize silo has international advanced equipment and technology guarantees.
2. High automation: Our maize silo can achieve high automation and mechanisation, high productivity, labor-saving.
3. Wide storage: Our maize silo has wide storage. Capacity of single silo up to 15,000 tons,
complete function, meet requirement of various customers.
4. Easy maintenance: Our maize silo, the standard, interchangeable and universal galvanized steel plates and accessories are convenient for maintenance, easy upgrading of capacity or silo move.
5. Less investment: 20-30% less costs over steel bar concrete silos, greatly saving investment.
Sketch map of crimping and seaming (spiral steel silo):