FDSP tear circle series hammer mill grinder is a machine used to crushing materials by the collision between the high-speed hammer and materials. It is suitable for milling raw materials like corn, sorghum, wheat, beans, husks, maize, peanut, etc. The Bottom of grinding chamber is fitted with U-shape double grinding structure, further improving the capacity with evener particle size. It is a necessity in large and medium sized feed processing plants and factories.
Hammer mill grinder features
1. The grinding chamber is of tear circle shape, effectively eliminating the circular flow in the grinding process and getting higher capacity;
2. Rotor passes accurate dynamic balancing test, resulting in low equipment noise and smooth running.
3.Both coarse and fine grinding is realized through adjusting the gap between beater and screen;
4. New type S shape coupling directly connecting driving results in big offset travel and effectively avoid the heating of bearing;
5. Beater blade edge is vacuum-welded by special alloy steel, resulting in long service life;
6. The imported products are used for key parts, resulting in long service life and low maintenance cost;
7. The moving full-wide operation door facilitates maintenance and replacing of beater;
8. It is widely used in various feed mills, oil plants, alcohol plants, citric acid plants, etc
The amount of open area in a hammer mill screen controls the particle size and grinding efficiency. The screen must be designed to provide the greatest amount of open area.
The removal of sized material from a hammermill is a critical design feature. Proper output of material affects not only the efficiency of operation, but also particle size. When the correct ratio of screen area to horsepower is used and proper distance between hammers and screen face is maintained. Excessive size reduction is anti-productive. Energy is wasted in the heat production, throughput is restricted, resulting in the particles becoming too small.
Quality and attention to FDSP grinding mill detail
Hammer mill grinder--A significant reduction in the productivity.
(1)The motor power is insufficient; Repair the motor;
(2)The hammer is worn severely; Deflect the other end to use or replace new hammer.
(3)The raw material is not fed evenly; Feed the material evenly.
(4)The moisture content of feed is too high; Dry the material
(5)Sieve mesh is not in accord with the requirement; Replace the sieve plate of the corresponding sieve mesh.
(6)Auxiliary suction filter bag is clogged; Clean or replace the bag.
(7)Aperture ratio of the sieve slice is low; Choose the sieve slice with high aperture ratio.
FDSP has about 20 years of experience in the comprehensive development and utilizationin agriculture field. It covers an area of 15000 square meters, covering total area of 15,000 square meters with over 200 staffs, located in liyang city, jiangsu province, China, a beautiful and ancient city.
obtained ISO9001:2008 international quality system certification, CE certification for feed machinery, fertilizer machinery, biomass equipment and complete sets of production line, SGS certification
Main Shaft Speed (rpm)