This product is made of galvanized steel silo and can store bulk cement,bulk grain, bulk wheat,soybean,wood pellets, feed, mine powder,plaster ,fly ash, coal powder, lime powder, etc in the port.
This product is made of galvanized and can store bulk cement,bulk grain, bulk wheat,soybean,wood pellets, feed, mine powder,plaster ,fly ash, coal powder, lime powder, etc in the port. It has many advantages:
1. Coat thickness of galvanized silo:275g/m2 t to against the corrosion.
2. Long life time:designed for 20-30years
3. Lower cost and short installation period
4. Moisture resistance and rust resistance
5. Low maintenance cost
Features of FDSP Silo:
1. High strength: The port silos wall is reinforced by vertical stiffener and occluded by screw beam. It has great strength and good resistance to wind, earthquake and snow.
2. Good sealing function: Crimping and seaming of five-layer spiral steel plates ensures airproof, so our port silos can be used to store construction materials such as cement, gypsum, fly ash and slag, as well as liquids.
3. Small area occupancy: The smallest distance between port silos amounts to 600mm.
5. Long working life: 25-30 years, achieved by best combination of plates of different thickness for port silos body.
6. Nice appearance: The roof is subulate and is not easy to accumulate dust or water. The bin is shining and observable with silvery lines.
3.Ventilation System (avoid the risk of mustiness).
4.Auto temperature detection part (show inside temperature).
5.Level Meter (show the inner stock level).
6.Conveying System and Discharge System (enable automatic load and unload) Technological process of grain steel silo: Decoiling →Guiding→Cutting→Roll forming→Curving equipment.
Company profile&Company View