Introduction ----Poultry pellet cooling machine
The Poultry pellet cooling machine is applied for efficient cooling of hot and moist pelleted products with good flowing capabilities. Typical applications are for cooling of feed pellets and wood pellets. It can reduce the temperature of pellets from 80~90ºC to about 3~5ºC above ambient temperature. And the pellet moisture content is reduced from 17%~18% to 12%~13%.
The advantages in energy efficiency, easy operation, great cooling result and lower investment cost have made the counterflow pellets cooler the preferred choice for most users of feed and wood pellets plant.
1. The counter flow cooling principle is adopted to cool the pellets with high temperature and moisture. Hot air touches hot pellets and cool air touches cool pellets so as to avoid the pellet surface crack caused by sudden cooling produced by direct touching between cool air and hot pellets. At the same time, the airlock is used for feeding and space of air inlet bigger, therefore it can get better cooling effects;
2. Slide reciprocating discharger has smooth and reliable discharging, low residue;
3. Low power consumption, easily operation;
4. Pellet temperature after cooling is less than +3~5 ambient temperature;
5. It is suitable for pellet cooling.
|Cooling time(min)||Less than 10-15Mins|
|Temperature after Cooling(°C)||Not higher than ambient temperature +3~5ºC|
|Power of Airlock (kw)||0.55||0.75||1.1||1.5||1.5|
Customers From All Over The World
We insist on "Faith & Federation , Develop & Creativity, Service & sincerity , Pluck & Prestige " ,also we own outstanding R&D team with the sense of innovation and cooperation.
Our professional service includes: Free training, Guidance Installation and Debugging.
If you have any question, please contact us freely. Our after-sales service team on-line will do the best to accomplish your sincere requirement on time.
FDSP has obtained ISO9001:2008 international quality system certification, CE certification for feed machinery, fertilizer machinery, biomass equipment and compf production line, SGS certification.