The husk silo use galvanized spiral steel plate, and the thickness of the steel plate depends on the husk silo capacity, of course, the husk silo thickness can be customized. This husk steel bin is also used to store corn,grain,cemnent,and so on.
Features of husk storage silo
1. High strength: The husk storage silo wall is reinforced by vertical stiffener and occluded by screw beam. It has great strength and good resistance to wind, earthquake and snow.
2. Good sealing function: Crimping and seaming of five-layer spiral steel plates ensures airproof, so our husk storage silo can be used to store construction materials such as cement, gypsum, fly ash and slag, as well as liquids.
3. Small area occupancy: The smallest distance between husk storage silo amounts to 600mm.
4. Short construction cycle: High-level automatic construction at site, Need only 5-6 days for a 1,000 tons storage silo.
5. Long working life: 25-30 years, achieved by best combination of plates of different thickness for grain storage silo body.
30-15000tons flat-bottom and hopper-bottom steel silo ancillary system including :
1. Cleaning/dust-collecting/measurement system
2. Conveying system
3. Drying system
4. Level-indicating system
5. Thermal monitoring system
6. Ventilation system
7. Circulation fumigation system
8. Control system
9. Steel structure
Detailed pictures of husk silo making process