Floating Fish Feed Production Line
Floating extruded feed production of aqua feed extrusion process is actually puffing chamber temperature instantaneous process, that feed at a high temperature (110 -200 ℃), high pressure (25-100kg / cm2) and high shear, high moisture ( 10-20% or even 30%) of the environment, by continuous mixing, conditioning, heating, pressure, curing, forming a porous bulky feed after extrusion die orifice and suddenly depressurized. Expanded wet pelleting generally extrusion machines, raw materials in the extruder screw in the extrusion and push to produce high temperature and pressure, in an instant through the orifice, the temperature and pressure of a sharp decline in the raw material in the rapid evaporation of water, volume expansion, the proportion of lighter, after spout notch cut type, and then cooled to room temperature and water and drying 12% less packaging. Extruded, floating fish feed due to the proportion of light, and thus can be suspended in the water.
Jiangsu Liangyou is a professional production of floating extruded aqua feed processing equipment and provides complete sets of turn-key projects of the company. From the breeding point of view, compared with the traditional rearing methods, use of scientific and reasonable formula, combined with advanced processing technology and high-quality feed, high performance, low-pollution processing equipment, and ultimately produced floating extruded aqua feed can guarantee a variety of aqua animals to be more healthy and efficient growth, leading to higher benefits to farmers.
1. Floating extruded aqua feed formulations typically contain energy, protein, fat, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals and other raw materials used:
·seed categories: sorghum, wheat, barley and so on;
· bran: wheat bran, the flour, rice bran, bran, etc;
· meal categories: soybean meal, peanut meal, rapeseed meal, cottonseed meal and other meal type;
· animal protein ingredients: fish meal, bone meal, silkworm pupa powder, shrimp meal and other animal protein material;
· natural mineral raw materials: source of phosphorus, calcium source, bentonite, zeolite powder;
·Other common ingredients: alfalfa meal, distiller's grains, yeast, α- starch, oils and fats;
In addition, depending on the circumstances, the production of special aqua feed also assisted with the need to rationalize the use of various additives raw materials, including: vitamins, minerals, amino acids, antibacterial drugs category, garlic, herbs, probiotics, enzymes , L- carnitine, betaine, unknown growth factor, binders, preservatives, antioxidants and other feed additives, and other feed additives such as soy lecithin, seaweed powder, sodium diacetate, astaxanthin, taurine, chitin, iodinated casein, polyphenols and other.
2. key equipment in Floating extruded aqua feed production line
Floating extruded aqua feed processing technology, the extruder is a very crucial part:
Extruder has a screw and a nut, having mixing and kneading functions. After the raw material into the puffing chamber, material between the screw nut squeezed, friction, shear effect, The internal pressure rising, the largest of 4Mpa, the temperature rising up to 140 degrees Celsius. A sharp rise in 3-7s time temperature and pressure, the organizational structure of the material changes, further gelatinized starch, Protein denaturation, Crude fiber damage, Salmonella bacteria kill harmful bacteria. High temperature and high pressure from the discharge of material out of the mouth, its sudden release of pressure at the moment, Water partial flash, after cooling the material was porous structure, the expanded material form of pellets, flocculent or coarse crumbs form.
FDSP production extruder has the following characteristics:
(1) High capacity, good performance, low power consumption, low noise, beautiful appearance;
(2) operate, reliable, high degree of maturation of extruded material;
(3) DDC conditioning has good effect;
(4) Feeders variable frequency motor speed control, the speed can be adjusted freely;
(5) Mobile cutter holder, the cutter speed variable frequency motor control, can be cut into different lengths of the particles;
(6) Using a variety of extrusion die orifice shape to meet the production needs of different foods;
(7) Can a machine, both floating feed production, but also the production sinking feed, but also used in the pretreatment of feed ingredients;
(8) Density control system to facilitate the production of floating and sinking feed combination.
The main technical and performance parameters:
Wet single screw extruder
Wet twin-screw extruder