FDSP biomass pellet mill has widely used to make pellets from light substance, such as wood chips, sawdust, straw, pasture, Chrysanthemum, palm leaf and so on;
Wide range raw material of biomass pellets machine:
It is mainly used for agroforestry residues ,such as straw ,cotton stalk , rice husk ,peanut shell ,bamboo,empty fruit branch,pulverized coal and waste paper etc.
Description of wood pellets
Fuel for Burning(85-90%)
Hole 6/8/10mm: Household stoves
Hole 8/10mm: Industrial
Heating value: 17.5-19.5MJ/kg.
Moisture: ≤ 8%.
Ash content: <1.5%.
Biomass wood pellet application:
1.Civilian heating:high use ratio and easily storaged.
2.Biomass industrial boiler:be used as the main fuel of the industrial boiler,solve the problem of environmental pollution.
3.Power generation:be as the fuel of thermal power generation.
Advantages of our biomass pellet mill:
1. It is widely used to make pellets from light substance, such as wood chips, sawdust, straw, pasture, Chrysanthemum, palm leaf and so on;
2. The feeder's especial structure Makes materials conveyed evenly, it is specially designed for pellet of light substance with the density of 0.3-0.6g/ cm3;
3. Feeder, conditioner and chute
Are made of stainless steel with long service life;
4. It is with magnet and over load protection system, which protects the machine during production;
5. Feeder Has a variable speed controller to meet different outputs requirements;
6. It makes gear directly-connecting as the driver, and is with quick-release die fixed by clamps, which will increase the output by 15% when compared to a machine with a belt conveyer;
7. The bearing and oil seal in the main drive
Are imported from Japan to ensure highly-efficient, stability and high quality;
8. The alloy steel die
Is with international advanced equipment and techniques, and has long service life, and can make slippery pellets of the highest quality.
9. The Lubrication System
Is made up of the tracing and inspecting system controlled by the microcomputer, auto-lubricating system on time and compelled lubricating system by hand.