Safety operation rules of bucket elevator
1. Do not open the observation door, the head cover and the maintenance door on the shell of the bucket elevator when the bucket elevator is running. Do not start the bucket elevator when the observation door, the head cover and the maintenance door on the seat are open;
2. When opening the access door on the base of the bucket elevator to clean materials, ensure that the equipment has been cut off and communicate with the central control room;
3. Do not put your hand into the base. Dig materials with the aid of tools to prevent personal injury caused by reversing bucket elevator;
4. When the bucket elevator belt slips due to blockage or other reasons, the bucket elevator shall be shut down in an emergency to prevent overheating of the belt from causing fire or dust explosion;
5. Tighten the bolts for bucket once a month to prevent the buckets falling out and causing damage to the equipment;
6. The replacement and tensioning of the bucket elevator belt shall be completed by an experienced repairman or under the guidance of an experienced person.
Common faults and troubleshooting methods: