Why Do You Need The Wood Pellet Production Line
As a new kind of biomass pellet fuel, the original wood grain has been widely recognized for its unique advantages. Compared with traditional fuel, it is not only economic advantage but also environmental benefit, which fully meets the requirements of sustainable development.
Compared with conventional fuel, the fuel features of the original wood particles are as follows:
1. The raw wood particle fuel is calorific, the heat is at 3900~4800 kcal/kg, and the calorific heat is up to 7000-8000 kcal/kg.
2. The fuel purity of the original wood particles is high, without other sundries that do not produce heat;
3. High combustion efficiency, easy to burn out, residual carbon content. Compared with coal, the volatile content has a low flammability point and is easy to ignite. The density increases, the energy density is large, the burning duration increases greatly, can be applied directly in the coal burning boiler.
4. The shape is granule, which compresses the volume, saves the storage space, also facilitates transportation, reduces the transportation cost.
5. The original wood particle fuel contains no sulfur-phosphorous and does not corrode the boiler, which can prolong the service life of the boiler.
6. Since the original wood particle fuel does not contain sulphur phosphorus, it does not produce sulfur dioxide and phosphorus oxide when burning, so it does not lead to acid rain, which does not pollute the atmosphere and does not pollute the environment.