Brief Introduction of Open-End Grooved Roller Shell
Roller shell is one of the main work parts in pellet mill and is applied for processing various kinds of biomass fuel granule, animal feed pellet and other pellets. Roller shell is made of wear resistant alloy steel with carburization heat treatment, featuring even hardness and long service life. It is divided into tooth through type, tooth no through type and pass type.
Rolling parts such as inner eccentric shaft are precise in size, facilitating space adjustment by customers between roller and ring die according to production requirement. Pellet mill roller shell is also characterized by ease of mounting and replacing. re precise in size, facilitating space adjustment by customers between roller and ring die according to production requirement.
Specifications of Open-End Grooved Roller Shell
♦ Quick production start
♦ Different types of roller shells at option
♦ Long service time
♦ Perfect after-sales service
♦ High hardness 58-62HRC and hardening depth is 6-8mm after fine and heat treatment
♦ Good corrosion resistant,made of high wear resistance bearing steel, alloy steel or carbon steel
♦ Made with high processing standards by skilled staff.
♦ Match well with the pellet die and have good pelleting performance
♦ Dies and roller shells for all brands of pellet machine such as: CPM, Salmatec,Muyang, Zhengchang, Yemmak, Sogem, Matador, Buhler, Paladin, PTN, Promill,Andritz, Stolz,etc, We can also make pellet die and roller shell as per customers' drawing
♦ OEM and ODM are welcomed.
Feature of Open-End Grooved Roller Shell
1. Roller shell, made of wear resistant alloy raw material, processed by fine and heat treatment;
2. Made of bearing steel, high hardness, good wearing resistance, long life, different tooth depth and shape at option;
3. Tooth surface forms of roller shell, good to pelleting performance
4. Frequently-used roller shell tooth form:honeycomb,scallop shape and scallop shape with edge banding
6. The advantage of honeycomb rolller shell is the even wearing of ring die, but coil performance is bad.
7. Scallop-shaped roller shell features good coil performance, widely used among feed mills, but wearing of ring die is not even.
8. Scallop shape with edge banding, this kind of roller shell is applicable for aqua feed. Feed is not easy to slide towards both sides when being extruded.
Pictures of Open-End Grooved Roller Shell