Feature of FDSP roller shell
1. Roller shell,made of wear resistant alloy raw material, processed by fine and heat treatment;
2. Made of bearing steel, high hardness, good wearing resistance, long life, different tooth depth and shape at option;
3. Tooth surface forms of roller shell, good to pelleting performance
4. Frequently-used roller shell tooth form:honeycomb,scallop shape and scallop shape with edge banding
5. Honeycomb,scallop shape, the two types of roller shell is mainly used in livestock and poultry feed pelleting.
6. The advantage of honeycomb rolller shell is the even wearing of ring die, but coil performance is bad.
7. Scallop-shaped roller shell features good coil performance, widely used among feed mills, but wearing of
ring die is not even.
8. Scallop shape with edge banding, this kind of roller shell is applicable for aqua feed. Feed is not easy to slide towards both sides when being extruded.
In addition now we are looking for distributor, trader, and whole seller for roll shell in Asia, America, Australia and Europe
Roller shell, commonly known as roller, is one of the main work parts in pellet mill and is applied for processing various kinds of biomass fuel granule, animal feed pellet and other pellets. It is made of wear resistant alloy steel with carburization heat treatment, featuring even hardness and long service life. It is divided into tooth through type, tooth no through type and pass type. Rolling parts such as inner eccentric shaft are precise in size, facilitating space adjustment by customers between roller and ring die according to production requirement. It is also characterized by ease of mounting and replacing.