FDSP livestock feed pellet mill is adopted the advanced technology of ring die pellet mill at home and abroad. Especially the ring die and the roller shell are adopted high quality steel, which is hot quenched. It can be used as feed pellet mill which is suitable for making feed pellets for various poultry and livestock: chicken, rabbit, etc.
Features of animal feed pellet machine
1. Gear directly-connecting driving is adopted for high efficiency;
2. Full stainless steel feeder; variable pitch anti-bridging structure; Imported FC control;
3. Full stainless steel conditioner with axial steam spraying extends the conditioning and cooking time;
4. Main gear and pinion shaft adopt the carbonizing quenching with high accuracy; smooth driving, low noise and long service life;
5. Gearbox and driving holes’ accuracy are guaranteed by specialized casting supplier and NCC;
6. The bearing and oil seal in the main drive are imported, and especially lubrication oil return system is available to ensure reliable bearing lubrication;
7. 2 pc quick disassembling type precisely-cast die clamp is adopted to connect the die and quill flange, resulting in convenient and quick disassembling of die;
8. Pellet chamber door and feed chute are fully made of stainless steel with high anti-corrosion ability and long service life;
9. The connection between motor and gearbox adopts new type S-shape spring coupling with more convenient disassembling and assembling and more reliable use.
Spare parts for our feed pellet making machine
FDSP dies are manufactured in the following steels:
· X46Cr13 (i.e."stainless" steel or "chrome-steel")
· 20MnCr5 (i.e."alloy" steel)
· 18NiCrMo5 (i.e. similar to 20MnCr·5 but with a higher alloy content).
The X46Cr13 steel dies are vacuum / through hardened. The heat treatment achieves 53-55HRc hardness on the surface and in the core. The high chrome content makes it corrosion resistant. Although it costs more than a normal alloy, X46Cr13 is by far the most common material used through out the feed milling industry.
Pellet Dies made in 20MnCr5 and18 NiCrMo5 steel, on the other hand, are case hardened to obtain 60-62HRc hardness for approximately 0.8-1.2mm. Under the case hardened layer the steel remains malleable and therefore less brinle. The pellet mill dies made of this steel are more resistant for pelleting extremely difficult fibre-rich products such as beet pulp, alfalfa, straw and hay.
Feed pellets produced by FDSP poultry feed making machine
With the most mature technology, the pellets made by our machine have such features:
Good hardness and durability
Easy to digest for poultry The diameter of finished pellet can be Φ1.5, Φ2, Φ3, Φ4, Φ4.5, Φ5, Φ6, Φ8, Φ10, Φ12mm, etc(ranges from 1.5-18mm). The length is 3-7cm. It can be customized according to different requirement. The pellets can be as feed stuff for many kinds of animals like chicken, duck, goose, cow, cattle, horse,sheep, pig, rabbit, fish, shrimp, and so on.
As a professional manufacturer of feed machines , FDSP has more than 20 years'
experience in designing and manufacturing turnkey feed pellet lines for domestic and overseas customers.
Our products have been exported to over 30 countries all over the world including South Africa, Iran, UAE, Korea, Thailand, Pakistan, etc and we are looking forward to working with you in future!
Our products have passed CE certification long before, also the pellets is with SGS certification. Our company is with ISO9001 certification.
Besides, we have a professional technical team, with two departments for developing single machine and customizing complete pellet line solution. Most of our engineers are with over 20 years' experience in this field and also have a lot of experience in overseas projects.
With our outstanding technical team, we have earned a lot of certifications for our machines, together with a lot of patented design.
Welcome to our factory: