Main Features of sea port galvanized silo
1. High strength: The storage silo wall is reinforced by vertical stiffener and occluded by screw beam. It has great strength and good resistance to wind, earthquake and snow.
2. Good sealing function:Crimping and seaming of five-layer spiral steel plates ensures airproof, so our grain storage silo can be used to store construction materials such as cement, gypsum, fly ash and slag, as well as liquids.
3. Small area occupancy: The smallest distance between storage silo amounts to 600mm.
4. Short construction cycle: High-level automatic construction at site, Need only 5-6 days for a 1,000 tons grain storage silo.
5. Long working life: 25-30 years, achieved by best combination of plates of different thickness for grain storage silo body.
The main function:
The silo is built directly on spot by using special machineries that, thanks to their advanced technology, enable us to build cylinders from 2,70 meters to 25,00 meters diameter and height, up to 35,00 meters. This advantage allows the engineers, the designer and the user himself, to exploit to the utmost the space available as well as a cheaper and more intelligent employment of the building site.
The silo has an inside flat smooth wall, a very important device which avoids stagnation of dust and product (that usually forms in the recesses of the corrugated walls causing proliferation of moulds and insects) and which permits a more versatile use.
The silo can be built with an absolute air- watertight system: this advantage allows to storage also liquid products as well as being extremely useful for the storing of cereal products themselves.
The silo differently from corrugated one is suitable to any kind of bulk storage; that it means: aggregates (like cements, coal, gypsum, carbonates, etc), sludge, biomasses, chemical, plastic products and liquids.