SKLB Series Swing Cooler
It is suitable for cooling of clots, lumps, flakes, pellets and so on, which is especially suitable for cooling of inflated and extruded material.
Features of swing cooler
1. Counter flow cooling theory is adopted to cool the high temperature and high moisture pellets, which avoids the quenching phenomenon that cooling air faces the hot material directly and avoids the crack of pellet surface. Meanwhile, it adopts the airlock feeding type, and the inlet air area is large. So it has a good cooling effect;
2. Unique revolving spreader structure to spread pellets evenly and make thorough cooling.
3. Hydraulic system is used to control the swing flip discharging structure, making the discharging even, fluent and no residual. Meanwhile, the discharging speed is adjustable.
4. Low power consumption, easy operation.
5. The cooled pellet temperature is within +3℃～5℃ higher than ambient temperature.
6.It is suitable for cooling of clots, lumps, flakes, and pellets and so on, which is especially suitable for cooling of inflated and extruded material.