Swing cooler for feed pellet
The FDSP swing cooler is used for the efficient cooling of hot and moist pellets. Its main application is in the feed and biomass industry. It reduces the temperature of hot pellets from the pellet mill to only 5° C above ambient temperature.
Detailed swing cooler Description
1. Pellet cooling is an indispensable section in granulation process. Air cooler temperatures can reach out from the pellet mill 70°C~90°Cpellet cooled to slightly above room temperature 3°C~5°C,and can be reduced to safe moisture(≤12.5%),this makes it easy pellet transport, storage and storage.
2. Air cooler model is different, the output is also different, it can be adapted to use a variety of scale feed mill.
Features of SKLB Series swing cooler:
1. Adopt swing cooler principle,pellet cooled fully and equally.
2. Special rotation homogenizing mechanism,materials distributed more equally and cooled more completely.
3. Use hydraulic system controls swing skid-plate discharging mechanism,discharging feed equally and fluently, the speed of discharging can be adjustable.
4. Suitable for bulk,lump,flake,pellet and many kinds of materials cooling,especially for big volume materials cooling for expanded feed and extruded feed.
5. Octagonal cooling bin, eliminating death corner.
6. Little maintenance required and low energy cost.